Thursday, October 17, 2013

Thursday Think - Multiple Personalities?

Two blogs that I started to follow shared personality tests recently.  I have taken tests similar to these before and I am pretty sure that I get different results almost every time.  Either I don't know myself well, I am lying to myself, or I have multiple personalities.  Let's face it, no matter what, none of those possibilities sound great.  Today, I am an INFJ.  I am going to take it again in a week to see if I get the same thing. 

Thank you, A Cup of Jo and A Life Less Frantic for sharing these!  I find human behavior and personalities fascinating.  Our personality is really the one thing about ourselves that we can't change no matter how much we wish we could change it.  

Or, if you are like me, perhaps you have more than one personality...

When I took A Life Less Frantic's Quick and Dirty Personality Test, I deemed myself an ISFP.  I am determined to get to the bottom of this discrepancy.  My concern about this makes me wonder, what does this say about my personality type?  Is there a category for Anal Retentive Lunatic (ARL)?  If not, there should be.

On a completely different note, my husband bought more hand soap today...HOORAY!!!!

On the downside, he locked himself out while running this errand.  I had to come home early from work to let him in the house.  I am not kidding.    

Well, the introvert in me is calling...I have a stack of books waiting for me next to my bed.  Crawling under the covers with a good book sounds like heaven right now.


No comments:

Post a Comment